Indoor Air Quality
WHAT’S YOUR I(A)Q?
Studies by federal and state agencies consistently ranked poor indoor air quality (IAQ) as a top five threat to schools and workplace performance; the COVID-19 pandemic has explicitly demonstrated the risks associated with poor indoor air quality. DavenportLawrence is actively developing a unique range of product and service offerings that directly serve our K-12 customers as part of our Facilities & Energy Management practice.
Our innovative products are designed to provide school districts a solution to their major public health concerns in a safe, verifiable, and predictable way at a manageable cost. Purchasing and installing our system qualifies for the current federal funding for public K-12 school districts. Low total cost of ownership means big results for small local spend ongoing.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS TO SCHOOL SYSTEMS
• Improvement of air quality
• Eliminate pathogens like novel coronavirus; COVID-19
• Kill mold
• Decrease circulating allergens
• Reduce harmful and smelly volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
• Improvement in student environmental health
• Reduction in student absences
• Enhancement in learning performance
• Improvement in educator and environmental staff health
• Reduction in educator & staff absences
• Decrease exposures of environmental staff to harmful cleaning agents
• Diminish burden on environmental staff
• Low-cost, high-value solution
• Constant automated protection and monitoring vs current manual and room isolation practices
• Air Quality Index
Our products offer results that we can prove. Let us provide a free assessment of your current IAQ and demonstrate what a difference we can make in real measurable data and laboratory results.
There is nothing more important than the health and safety of your students, staff, educators, and visitors. We are passionate and determined to address public health concerns stemming from IAQ that is negatively impacting school districts. Let us show you how we can improve the health of your facilities today.